Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Blogger

Hey there! Well, almost all of my sisters have blogs now...and a lot of friends and other family members do as well, so I decided it might be fun! I like to "be in the know" and I like friends and family to be as well, so since someone hacked into my facebook, I again figured creating a blog might be a good idea. As some people know, I got engaged in July, however, now I am no longer engaged. Also, as many know, I was working at Crackers & Co. Cafe...well, I was just recently let go. Turns out they don't like you going to church instead of a meeting that is absolutely pointless for you to go to. ;) But don't cry for me! Everything happens for a reason. It was all for the best. So, now I am just job hunting and going to the Singles Ward! Fun stuff! haha I had an interview today with Charlotte Russe and I have another one on Saturday with Buckle. So we'll see! Hopefully I find something soon. But in the meantime I am just doing jobs around the house to make money and hanging out with friends and family. Well, actually my friends are my family. lol! Besides Chelsi, but she's pretty much counted as family now. So, if you ever need a little change and want to hang out with someone new, I'm always here! ;)

3 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

why thank you! and welcome to blogger! im so happy your here, now maybe we can stay in touch better! ;)

Cami said...

YOU ARE A BLOGGER! This is Cami! Hello welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited you have a blog, I found you on caitlins! People need to tell me about these blogs of theirs..i only have the married people, and we have Nothing in common! haha jk but I do love that you have a blog now!

Have a great day! Love you

Caitlin said...

PEANUT! I miss you soooooooooo much! I am so excited to see you when I come home! We have so much to catch up on! I love you!!! :)